4.13.2011

Daybooks

SMASH scrapbook/notebook




I love the two sided pen - one side glue and the other a pen. Also the pages in the notebook are colorful and beautiful, although I don't really like spiral binding. I really like the tape to stick whether you like it or not. I would love to incorporate in my diary some sort of way to tag things "like" or "dislike" like on facebook for pages where designer would write or draw their ideas. 

Hmmmmm Im thinking more about post its and stickers rather than designing a daybook. I guess I can look at that after i decide what i want to incorporate and how I want to design the book.


I WANT THIS DIARY APPLICATION ON MY IPHONE!  Its so awesome! I was really mesmerized by the Microsoft Courier diary, but this is so personal and it feels private and secretive! i really love this!




Moleskin Notebooks


City Notebooks




Its pretty cool how there is a map of wherever the user has bought this notebook from.  



Buy and Sell Moleskine notebooks cuztomized by artists - really love these covers and themes! Although these are all one of a kind. 

ADHESIVE CREATIONS - Now you can even stick anything and everything on to the Moleskine notebooks. I think that would be an awesome idea if I decided to design a notebook for a design student. 


No comments:

Post a Comment