5.04.2011

Target Market - Design Students?

So my target market is all designer students, thus my notebook needs to cater to what designers need. Need to look at possibly having graph paper for typographers, sketchbook paper to draw down designs, notes pages etc. I have made a survey and given it to design students to find out what they would want in their journal.

Sent out a facebook message to few friends, this is one of the feedbacks I recieved :


Designing possible layouts 


Looking at different layouts for the days in the diary - Here I've just done a sample of a possible layout. I quite like it, nevertheless I think it would be too girly for a diary for any designer. I think the Edwardian Script Font gives it a very vintage girly feel, may not be suitable for male designers. Also maybe the lines  could be too much?





From the feedback I recieved, most designers wanted a "To Do List" -








Thought near the end of the journal, I could have several pages like this to write other things. Tried it with a pastel yellow background just to give it like a rough page to scribble anything down.


I got excited when I found a site online that would let me design my own sticky note and they would print it for me. This a design I made for the sticky note - 

No comments:

Post a Comment